Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another Break

Joel has the next week off. I think I'm going to use the time to regroup and get reset in regards to Hannah and schooling.  I find it really hard to remember that she is just a little girl and doesn't need to know every thing yet, like reading.  I really really really want her to know how to read, in case you haven't been coming here for long.  It's one of my greatest desires for her right after getting to know Jesus and falling in love with him. 
But then I remember that she is just barely five and there is plenty of time for her to learn how to read.  And that she is learning how to learn and when the time comes it will be as easy as pie.
So here are some things we are learning in addition to the Five in a Row curriculum... Hannah is an expert egg cracker and becoming a pretty good scramble egg maker minus the cooking part.  She has learned how to make her own peanut butter and jelly.  She is learning how to sweep but this is probably the coolest thing of all, she is learning about communion.  She is also learning about worship :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment